We are very happy to announce that Brighter Care is under new management and are looking to expand the team.
Are you looking to work for a friendly organisation where you feel supported and listened to?
Do you want to provide high standards of care combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service to individuals who live in their own home?
What you need to know:
In this role there are no such thing as a typical client or a typical day.
Every person you care for is an individual with their own personal needs and personality, and your care will be tailored to meet these needs.
This is a very rewarding and varied job where you are a vital person in the lives of your clients so they can lead as independent and fulfilled lives as possible.
You do not need to have experience for this role, we are looking for people who have a caring nature and want to provide a great service to our customers.
We are looking for experienced care staff that want a new challenge, or people with a service background who are interested in a new career.
Why should I choose Brighter Care?
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Competitive salaries with career progression
- Mileage and Travel Time paid
- Attractive free uniform
- Individual training & development programme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Great career opportunities within a growing business
- Be caring, empathetic and respectful
- Must have Driving License and own car
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to have a Disclosure Barring service check completed
If you are interested in joining our team then please email us your CV including any qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.